1. We will use your personal information obtained in connection with your use of the Internet services or our businesses including KidZania only for the following purposes. If we use your personal information for any purpose other than those prescribed in this paragraph, we will inform you of the purpose and obtain your consent.
2. It is agreed by you that we shall disclose your personal information to third parties we outsource works related to using your personal information for the purposes specified in the preceding paragraph (such third parties hereinafter referred to as the “Trustee”) to the extent necessary, and that the Trustee shall use such information to the extent necessary to implement such outsourced works. In such case, we will obligate the Trustee not to use or leak personal information to others illegitimately.
3. We may disclose your personal information to a third party without obtaining your consent if any of the following apply :
We also take the following security control measures regarding the handling of your personal information:
5. Even after you have finished using our business, we will retain and use your personal information for the period stipulated in our internal rules in order to achieve
When we have finished using your personal information to achieve
6. If we receive any of the following requests from you, we will take reasonable measures after making necessary confirmation:
7. Inquiries regarding personal information held by us will be answered after confirming the identity of the customer himself/herself or his/her agent. For requests for disclosure, etc., please contact the following. In principle, we will send our response in writing and please note that you will be charged a fee equivalent to the actual cost of these procedures.
KCJ GROUP INC. Planning & Administration Department : firstname.lastname@example.org
If we cannot verify that the applying person is the customer himself/herself (or his/her agent), if there is a deficiency in the application, or such disclosure, etc. threatens to impair the rights of third parties, we may not be able to respond to requests for disclosure, etc.
1. Production of Anonymously Processed Information
When creating anonymously processed information, we will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and other laws and guidelines (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Laws and Regulations, etc.") as follows.
Anonymously processed information means the information related to an individual that has been produced by processing personal information so as to make it impossible to identify a specific individual and to restore the original personal information.
2. Provision of Anonymously Processed Information
When providing anonymously processed information to a third party, we will disclose to the public the categories of personal information contained in such anonymously processed information as well as the way of its provision and explicitly inform the third party that the provided information is anonymously processed information.
3. Disclosure to the Public on Anonymously Processed Information
We will disclose to the public the categories of information contained in the anonymously processed information we produce as well as the categories of information contained in anonymously processed information to be provided to third parties and the way of its provision at the time of producing or provision to third parties.
For inquiries concerning the handling of anonymously processed information by us, please contact the following.