Tickets are made available by phone one day prior to the date of entry beginning at 00:00(midnight). Availability is limited so please call early.
To make your reservation, you will be asked to enter a Japan-based phone number. Standard dialing rates apply when calling in Japan or from overseas. English follows information in Japanese.
|Weekdays 1st Shift 6 hours||Weekdays 2st Shift 5 hours||Holidays 1st Shift 6 hours||Holidays 2nd Shift 5 hours||H.S 1st Shift
|H.S 2nd Shift
|Toddlers(3 and over)||¥3,500||¥2,900||¥4,100||¥3,200||¥4,300||¥3,400|
|Primary school students||¥3,900||¥3,200||¥4,600||¥3,500||¥4,800||¥3,700|
|Junior high school students||¥4,000||¥3,300||¥4,700||¥3,600||¥4,900||¥3,800|
|Adults(16 and over)||¥1,900|
|Senior(60 and over)||¥1,000|
- ※Kid admission includes participation in all pavilions.
- ※Adults must enter KidZania with at least one kid (3-15 y/o), and kids must enter with at least one adult.
- ※Adults may not enter with only Toddlers (0-2 y/o). Toddlers enter KidZania for free, but cannot participate in activities.
- ※Half price admission will be given for one caregiver accompanying a child with special needs.
- ※A Disabled Persons' Certificate issued by a local authority will be requested to qualify for the above special admission price.
- ※Special Admission tickets may not be purchased from travel agents.
- ※The facilities at KidZania Tokyo are designed to be barrier free; however, participation in activities is undertaken at each visitor's own judgment.
※PHS and IP phones are not supported. Please call via landline or mobile phone.