Let's talk in English!! is a special all English Day event for Kids who want to experience and use more English. All Activities will be held in English. Use English at the Airport Counter, when making reservations, ordering food, or even when asking directions! You can hear English everywhere! Limited capacity so you can experience more Activities!
- Receive a special mini button pin upon entry. *1 button pin per Kid.
- There are 6 different button pin designs to collect, so come to more Let's talk in English!! events and try to collect them all!
- All button pins are given randomly by our staff.
- Staff will use English at the Airport Counter when you check in.
- You can use English when you order food, ask directions and more.
※We may use Japanese to check Kids' allergies for safety.
- All Activities are in English from beginning to end.
※Due to operational reasons, in some Activities, Japanese will be used.
Around the World! "Global Adventure Game"
Clear the game to get an original button pin!
|Time||16:00 to 21:00|
|Duration||about 15 mins|
※This Experience will not be included in the KidZania Club Members' job record.
Let's learn some useful phrases beforehand to help communicate in English
Check in at the Airport Counter
Look at the 'City Map' and go to the Pavilion that you want to do
Make a reservation in English
Try E@K Activities
|Preschool (3 and over)||￥3,450|
|Jr. High School||￥3,850|
|Adults (16 and over)||￥1,950|
|Seniors (60 and Over)||￥950|
※Sales tax not included.
※Junior High School Kids can enter without adults.