Let's talk in English!! is a special all English Day event for Kids who want to experience and use more English. All Activities will be held in English. Use English at the Airport Counter, when making reservations, ordering food, or even when asking directions! You can hear English everywhere! Limited capacity so you can experience more Activities!
- Receive a special mini can badge upon entry. *1 can badge each Kid.
- There are 6 different can badge designs to collect, so come to more Let's talk in English!! events and try to collect them all!
- All can badges are given randomly by our staff.
- Staff will use English at the Airport Counter when you check in.
- You can use English when you order food, ask directions and more.
- All Activities are in English from beginning to end.
※We may use Japanese to check kids' allergies for safety.
- Limited capacity so you can experience more Activities.
- English Station K：Come relax, enjoy and challenge yourself with English books and word search puzzles during your free time!
※If you have done our EAP(English Activities Program) or EAP eKspress, please bring an EAP souvenir( bags, certificates and review guides) to English station K to receive and an original EAP can badge.
- English Mission：Go around KidZania to complete your mission all in English and get prizes each time you come and complete the mission.
- English Mission
"Let's Help Bache!"
The rainy season is here but Bache wants to go out and play.
Help find the things he needs to go outside.
Ask KidZania staff in English to find all of Bache's things! Once you find them, go to English Station K to receive your prize!
Let's learn some useful phrases beforehand to help communicate in English
Check in at the Airport Counter
Look at the 'City Map' and go to the pavilion that you want to do
Make a reservation in English
Try E@K Activities
|Preschool (3 and over)||￥3,450|
|Jr. High School||￥3,850|
|Adults (16 and over)||￥1,950|
|Seniors (60 and Over)||￥950|
※Prices do not include 8% sales tax.
※Junior High School kids can enter without adults.