KidZania Award Program commends kids on their efforts and empowering development. This time, it is for the Taking Environmental Actions Contest. Summarize in writing and photos or drawings, your ideas of environmental actions you think everyone should take.
Theme: Taking Environmental Actions Now!
- Application Method:
- Please enter the necessary information in the following entry form.
- Download the report documents, and send all completed and necessary information to the address below. Only compositions created by children will be accepted.
- Mail To
3020 LaLaport Koshien, 1-100 Hachibancho, Koshien, Nishinomiya, Hyogo 663-8178
KidZania Koshien Award Program Secretary
Taking Environmental Actions Contest
- Submit at KidZania Koshien within the Entry Period
- Entry Period:
- Must arrive between Wednesday, June 1, 2016 and Thursday, June 30, 2016
- 3 to 15 years old (High School students are not eligible.)
- Itochu Prize: 2 people [certificate + environmentally friendly goods]
- KidZania Award: 3 people [certificate + 1,000 yen KidZania gift card]
- All Entrants [certificate + original button]
※The winners of submissions to KidZania Koshien and KidZania Tokyo will be announced together for the prizes above. Winners will be selected from all submissions to KidZania Koshien and KidZania Tokyo.
Prizes will be sent after all awards have been announced.
- Awards will be announced in late July 2016 on the KidZania Koshien official website.
KCJ GROUP INC. (hereinafter called the 'Company') follows all laws and regulations regarding the personal information collected. The Company manages and protects this information, and continuously improves the collection system.
1. The personal information (hereinafter called 'Information') you provide via internet services or via the services we provide at KidZania is only collected and used for the purposes listed below. Furthermore in the event that the Information is used for purposes not listed below, further notice will be provided and your prior consent will be obtained.
- ＜Guest Information Usage＞
- 1.Processing of admission reservations and ticketing services (including the exchange of Information with your credit card company to confirm the validity of your credit card) and other related services
- 2.Issuing notices about KidZania
- 3.Responding to service inquiries, support requests and business issues
- 4.Developing of goods and services
- 5.Facilitating inquiry and guidance regarding the goods and the services we handle
- 6.Creating references and analysis for our marketing activities
- 7.Applying to other purposes given specific consent
- ＜Recruitment Candidate Information Usage＞
- 1.Screening for the purposes of employment and processing new employees
- 2.Sending documents, information session guidance and interview contact details.
2.It may be necessary to disclose some Information to trusted third party businesses in the course of regular consignment. In this case, you agree to such disclosure with the understanding that all appropriate conduct and supervision will be in place to ensure that such third parties handle the Information properly.
3.In response to the cases listed below, all or the part of the Information will be disclosed without Guest consent.
- 1.Cases in which the provision of personal data is based on laws
- 2.Cases in which the handling of personal information is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the Guest
- 3.Cases in which the handling of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a state organization, a local government or an individual or business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the Guest is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned
4.The Company makes reasonable measures to prevent the loss, corruption, falsification, illegal access or illegal dispensation of Information.
5.Guests who make requests like those listed below, can expect a response within reasonable limits.
- 1.Disclosure of the Information
- 2.Correction, modification or deletion of the Information
- 3.Withdrawal of all or part of the consent regarding the use and disclosure of the Information
6.The Company only responds to your or your deputy's inquiry about the Information held after the Company confirms your identification. Please contact the inquiry service below. Note that legal responses will be in the form of written documents and all expenses related to these procedures will be borne by the Guest.
KCJ GROUP INC.email@example.com
If the identity of you or your deputy cannot be confirmed, the Information provided is incomplete or incorrect, or a third party may be subject to injury, your request may be denied and you will not receive a response.