To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, KidZania was temporarily closed from Monday, March 2, 2020, to Sunday, May 31, 2020. KidZania re-opened on Monday, June 1, 2020.
KidZania has also implemented safety and security measures in coordination with governments, public health centers and medical facilities to establish measures that will help ensure the health, safety and security of our guests and staff.
KidZania provides unique educational value for work and social experiences, and we hope to help those responsible for the future, the children, to recover to a healthy daily life, both physically and mentally. Your cooperation and understanding are greatly appreciated.
Safety and Security Measures
Shortened Operation Hours
- Currently, sales are limited to 1st Shift only. Operation hours for June and July are 9:00 to 15:00, and August from 9:00 to 17:00. (For those entitled to tickets or special benefits due to our closing, or that have 2nd Shift reservations in or after June, please use the links below.)
3 Cautionary Concerns (Air Circulation, Crowds, Close Contact)
- The number of Guests permitted is scaled down to 10%-30% of capacity.
- Participants per pavilion has been reduced.
- Distance of at least 1 meter is maintained between participants.
- Please check the Information Boards posted in front of each Pavilion for details regarding changes in capacity and schedules.
- KidZania RightZKeepers (Characters) will not make appearances.
- High-volume air purifiers are installed throughout the facility.
- Air is regularly circulated from the outside.
- Pavilion doors remain open at all times.
- Plastic shields are used where face-to-face contact takes place, such as entrance counters and restaurants.
- An antibacterial floor mat for cleaning shoes has been installed at the entrance.
- Common areas, such as food courts, are thoroughly cleaned frequently.
- Some facilities and services are currently suspended. (Water fountains, baby area, drink bar in the Parents Lounge, etc.)
- Tools and tables used inside Pavilions are disinfected after each Activity.
- Pavilion uniforms worn by Kids are disinfected after each Activity.
- Kids' uniforms are optional to be worn.
※You may not be able to experience some Activities without wearing the necessary equipment and gloves for safety and hygiene management.
- Steps to Avoid Close Contact
※To ensure safety, staff disinfects their hands before touching kidZos, cash or cards, and uses trays or gloves.
Employee Health Management
- Employees are checked for fever and physical wellness before work, and are not allowed to work if their temperature exceeds 37C degrees or higher, or if they are experiencing poor physical condition.
- Employees wear masks and practice regular hand washing and sanitizing.
Cooperation with Guests
- When entering KidZania, please fill in the representative's contact information, etc. in the "Confirmation Form to Enter KidZania". If not completed and agreed to, admission will be refused.
※Please refer here for the "Confirmation Form to Enter KidZania". In order to speed up your entry process, it is recommended that you fill out the form at home and bring it with you.
- Please wear a mask (optional for kids under 3 years old) and sanitize your hands when entering KidZania.
- While entering, a thermography camera will be used to measure Guests' temperatures. If any member has a temperature exceeding 37.5C degrees or higher, admission for all group members will be refused.
- Please cooperate in maintaining a social distance of 1.5m from other groups within KidZania.
- Guardians may be asked to assist Kids while putting on uniforms.
- Luggage or items cannot be stored inside KidZania or inside each Pavilion.
- ※While visiting KidZania, please stay in areas designated by administration and follow appropriate policies, such as self-restraint.
- ※Please note that the above information is accurate as of June 16, 2020. Future contents may be changed or updated due to changing government guidelines.